Introduction to the SurveyCTO Support Center
Welcome to the SurveyCTO Support Center! This is where SurveyCTO users can find helpful resources and announcements, interact with the support team, and engage with the global SurveyCTO community.
You’ll get the most out of the Support Center if you explore it while logged in to your SurveyCTO account. If you don’t have one, start a free trial today. You can also explore our website to learn more about SurveyCTO.
Checklist for new visitors
If you’re new to the Support Center, here’s what you should do to get started:
- Log in from the top right (requires an account).
- Setup your profile from the dropdown menu in the top right. Select the option to Edit my profile. Add a photo using Gravitar and make sure your name is correct.
- Subscribe to updates by visiting our general user forum and clicking on the Following button.
If you don’t log in, you’ll be able to view content (except for a few special topics only accessible to logged in users) but not submit support requests or participate in our forums.
Participate in our forums to engage with us and the global SurveyCTO user community. Please make sure to review our forum participation guidelines before you do.
- General user forum. Post questions to users and offer advice and support to users in need.
- Feature requests. Share suggestions on how to improve SurveyCTO or ideas for new features that you think can enhance the platform. Someone might have had the same brilliant idea that you do, so search the forum to vote for their idea and build up demand! We also advise that you first search the product documentation and the content in the Support Center for guidance on existing features to better inform your suggestions.
- Online training course. SurveyCTO offers a free, self-paced online course that introduces new users to the platform and helps experienced users refresh their skills. Discuss your progress in the course and leave feedback in this forum (remember to Follow the forum to stay up to date). If you haven’t enrolled yet, you can learn more about the course and do so here.
The Support Center offers a wide range of content to help grow your understanding and mastery of SurveyCTO:
- Reference materials build your understanding of SurveyCTO fundamentals and expand upon the product documentation.
- Tips and tricks fill knowledge gaps and illustrate workarounds and creative solutions to challenges you might experience.
- Guides are comprehensive walkthroughs of SurveyCTO fundamentals, to help provide a fuller understanding of the platform.
- Troubleshooting addresses common issues and problems experienced while using the platform.
If you’re a trial or paid subscriber, you have access to responsive, professional help via support requests. To start a new request, click on the Submit support request link or on the My requests link in the top right of the Support Center. To ensure the fastest resolution, read our advice on what evidence to include in your support request here.
We hope that the Support Center helps to enrich your SurveyCTO experience. See you in the forums!
Do you have thoughts on this support article? We'd love to hear them! Feel free to fill out this feedback form.