Our free onboarding course is a great way for beginners to learn the basics of SurveyCTO. Also, if you haven't used SurveyCTO in a while, it is a good way to refresh yourself. Thanks for trying out our course!
Register now for free by clicking here:
|If you've already started the course, go to the course homepage to continue.|
The course runs on the TechChange platform, and is available for free to everyone. You will need to create a TechChange account.
What you can learn
There are five course modules that you can complete at your own pace:
- Overview: Basics, including the parts of the platform, and the phases of work that the platform can help you with.
- Form design: Essentials of form design.
- Data collection: Available data collection modes, both offline and online.
- Monitoring data collection: Viewing, correcting, and automatically flagging form submissions.
- Exporting and publishing data: Accessing data in a range of formats, and options for publishing data to other systems.
If you're interested in some modules, and not others, you can jump ahead as much as you like.
What do I get when I finish the course?
The course is certified! Everyone who completes the final knowledge assessment will receive a certificate of completion.
My questions aren't answered by the course, I need more!
Don't worry, we're here to help:
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the course.
- You can also submit questions in the course forum.
- Users on a trial or a paid subscription can also ask for guidance in a support request.
- Write to email@example.com with questions about subscriptions and pricing.
We need your feedback
We want to know what you liked, and didn't like in the course! We'll be in touch to ask for this feedback, but you can also wait until the end to fill out a feedback form, which will be available at the end of the course. You can also always write to firstname.lastname@example.org.